Dear Patients and Parents,
Our dental office has been reopened since June, 2020 and we hope you and your family have been healthy during this time. As we look forward to 2022, we are also following the latest CDC guidelines regarding the Omicron variant. Our staff is also vaccinated and expected to receive the boosters as well. In consideration of the new pandemic regulations and intent to limit the spread of the virus, we are continuously updating our protocols.
- Please wear a mask when you enter the office through the FRONT DOOR only
- We will ask you some screening questions related to COVID-19 via text or email to confirm your appointment and also when you arrive at the office. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, your appointment should be postponed
- Call us from your car when you arrive, we’ll let you know when you can come inside
- We ask that family members stay in the car. Minors may be accompanied by one guardian
- We no longer have magazines, coloring, or monthly games in the reception area.
- We will take your temperature when you arrive, and ask you to swish with hydrogen peroxide mouthwash
- Please use provided hand sanitizer before and after the appointment
- Please maintain social distancing as much as possible.
- We have new HEPA air filtration purifier in the office to keep the air as clean as possible
- We are using enhanced PPE and disinfection protocols to maintain the new standard of care of infection control.
- We have telehealth (virtual appointments with Doxy.me or FaceTime) available for some of the appointments in order to limit a patient’s need to physically be in the office
The health and well-being of our patients, families, team and community continues to be our top priority. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Immi Song and her Wonderful Team